Plantation Shutters For Your Los Angeles Area Home
Our Plantation Shutters are incredibly well-made with traditional dovetail corners and handcrafted to the exact measurements of your opening. The Plantation shutter style offers true value for your Los Angeles area home or business.
Our shutter company brings our mobile showroom to your location so our designer can show you the quality of our products and help you figure out which styles and finishes would look best.
If custom Plantation Shutters are right for you, contact our Los Angeles professionals at NNK Window Covering to set up a free in-home design consultation.
Heirloom-Quality Hunter Douglas Plantation Shutters
Our Los Angeles window covering company offers a complete selection of heirloom-quality Plantation Shutters that are made from genuine hardwood. You can choose from basswood or poplar.
The Classic Heritance® Hardwood Shutters we offer from Hunter Douglas are plantation-style shutters which are handcrafted from genuine hardwood using dovetail construction for maximum strength and long-term performance.
Heritance shutters are available in over 35 colors and any custom color you can envision. In addition, a diverse range of specialty shapes with sunburst or horizontal louvers are available to create the ultimate custom shutter for your home.
Custom Plantation Shutters from Norman
Our collection of custom Plantation Shutters from Norman can liven up any space or help coordinate your existing design elements and furnishings.
No matter the style you choose, NNK Window Covering can bring you the industry's best quality and most innovative design style to your home or office.
- Reinforced engineered stiles - Multiple layers of wood are bonded together. The proprietary process strengths the stile core while providing a lifetime of durability and stability.
- Prescription wood conditioning® - The wood shutter's moisture level is customized to its final destination. The unique drying process helps reduce post-installation shrinking and swelling.
- Mortise and tenon joinery - Found in heirloom furniture, our mortise and tenon joints will help your shutters withstand decades of shear stress and racking forces.
- Quarter sawn louvers - Not the cheap flat-sawn louvers in wood shutters, quarter sawn louvers have a tighter grain - for more resistance to cupping, twisting and warping.
- Recessed magnets - Embedded magnets won't protrude, which can cause light leakage. For a more dependable system with tighter closure, hidden from view.
- Invisibletilt™ - Tilts louvers like magic with no tilt rod at all. The gear driven system is built into each stile, and tilts louvers flawlessly with precision tight control.
- Superior finishing - Includes multiple hand sanding and finishing sequences for a richer and lustrous finish. In woodlore®, the polypropylene coating - similar to the surface material in appliances and helmets - provides extra durability and is easy to clean.
- Decorative accessories - to meet every need, including panel pulls, panel locks and hinges in various finishes.
- FSC certified wood - Sustainably sourced materials from our forests to your windows
- Limited lifetime warranty - Dependable and high quality, Norman® window furnishings are covered by the industry's #1 warranty.
5 Reasons Choose Plantation Shutters
Are you thinking about purchasing Plantation Shutters but aren't sure if they're the right solution? As part of our job at NNK Window Covering, we help people to choose the right window treatments fo […]
Shades VS Blinds
Shades and blinds offer both form and function to enhance your windows. As a Los Angeles window covering company, we're happy to educate you on the differences between shades vs. blinds and where eac […]